Monday, May 2, 2011

Brooke & Lex

I did the "day-of" coordinating for a beautiful southern wedding a few weeks back - congratulations to Brooke & Lex Arceneaux! It was held outdoors at Rip Van Winkle Gardens (http://www.ripvanwinklegardens.com/) in New Iberia, which is absolutely gorgeous. The sunset view through the Cypress trees at Lake Peigneur is breathtaking - the perfect spot for precious Cajun Barbie & Ken to start their life together!

The party moved inside for the reception, which featured a variety of tasty foods, like meatpies (homemade in Kaplan, I believe), brisket sandwiches, etouffee pasta, and, of course, cupcakes! Here are a few pictures of the most important aspects of the event: the cake, the cupcakes & the couple (hijacked from Brooke's Aunt Deb Wilfer's Facebook album) -





ps: Rip Van Winkle Gardens has a Bed & Breakfast...I think I'll go back there for a little visit one of these days, and I think you should check it out, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment